Taking it to the Street
Tim knows the importance of paying attention to the rhythm of life. Having worked in law enforcement for 25 years, he is an expert at Working the Beat; and has learned through experience, the value of discovering the harmony in it all. We all face challenges which create our own beat in life when balancing family, careers, and struggling to find time for ourselves and our physical, mental and spiritual health. Prepare to be energized, inspired and entertained as “The Off Duty Chief” shares strategies and tactics for working YOUR BEAT!
- Strengthen your Critical Thinking skills to lead teams and motivate those around you.
- Develop your Emotional Intelligence: self-awareness, social-awareness, self-management and relationship management for a clear view of what’s happening on your watch.
- Understand the warning signs that you have lost your balance and steps to get back on track.
- Identify and evaluate difficult situations and how to best navigate when outside of your comfort zone.
- Establish a path for rallying the right troops at the right time to move you through the hard times.