Generations in the Workplace
With five generations in the workplace, it is important to understand how each generation has a unique and valid perspective. Raising awareness and understanding of generational characteristics enhances a team’s effectiveness. This workshop is fun, interactive and provides tips on how to partner with the various generations effectively.
- Support of all generations increases employee engagement
- Support of diverse perspectives of each generation help make employees feel included and valued
- Stronger & more innovative decisions are made when all employees are involved
P. I. E.=Performance-Image-Exposure: A Formula for Success
The concept of P.I.E. is very relevant to today’s environment. It is a fundamental concept to what drives one’s success. Performance is the most common of the three elements of career success. But the other two, image and exposure get much less attention but these two are very critical to career success too.
- Individuals need to perform well, cultivate a positive image and proactively gain exposure to ensure your efforts are well recognized.
- Image is what others think of you- your personal brand. Personal brand management is critical to career success.
- Good exposure is essential to career success. Gaining advocacy by others is critical to career success.
Tools to enhance your conversations
How you communicate can have a big influence on your career and life success. Workshop participants will take a self- assessment on their conversation skills. We will discuss how conversations impact your audience and strategies to reach them. We will discuss the impact of nonverbal language and how we can each tell our career & life story.
- Learn the five principles of effective conversations.
- Practice telling your career story so others know your impact.
- Enhance your conversation skills to aid your success at work and in life.
Are you ready for retirement?
How do you picture your retirement? Lori will discuss key considerations to plan for a successful retirement. This workshop will discuss the key steps in planning for retirement and provide helpful tips to assist in your retirement readiness.
- Understand the steps in retirement planning
- Help attendees consider the emotional & financial aspects of retirement
- Provide tips to help prepare for retirement