Hello… Can Anyone See Me?
So often we find ourselves struggling to stay afloat, wondering if anything we are doing matters. Whether you are in cubicle 142, a SAHM, online entrepreneur, or leading from the back pew, we all have the innate desire to be seen and heard. Through her quick humor, real-life lessons, and powerful message, let Kathryn share her exploration of finding peace throughout her life with trying to be seen. Kathryn takes you on her journey through laughter and tears, while leaving you with an undeniable understanding of how much you contribute to the world.
- Practical tools on how not to lose yourself when finding yourself
- Finding peace in the journey and not the final destination
- Leveraging your own leadership as a unique contribution to your home, organization, and community
- Understanding the purpose in your role and how you can make a difference
Let’s face it. We are all a little messy. Messy cars, messy houses, messy marriages, messy life. When we find ourselves in the midst of the chaos of motherhood and life, how do even begin to carve out essential time for us? Let Kathryn share her tools of creating calm among the chaos. Cut through the clutter to recenter and recharge your own batteries so that you may give more to those around you. Through this inspirational and hilarious topic, Kathryn will give you permission to say yes to YOU and to live an unapologetic life.
- Practical tools to recenter yourself and recharge your batteries
- Having an attitude of gratitude
- How 10 minutes a day can reshape your whole life
- Affirmations and inspiration to start your daily practice
- Permission to say yes to yourself
- Women’s Groups
- Young Professional/Entrepreneurial
- Healthcare (Nursing, Social Work)
Leveraging Your Leadership
Discover what it means to be an Authentic Leader and how to incorporate those values within your professional and personal lives. Share your unique gifts with others and in turn, inspire others to do the same. Let Kathryn inspire you to realize we all have the ability to lead in different capacities. By doing so, we can all live within our talents, encourage others to do the same, and make a lasting impact through the ripple effect!