IMPACTFUL Leadership Series: Making the Connection
Leadership is a choice and not the passion for all. Leading a team is an opportunity to make a tremendous impact on not only the results for your company goals and projects, but in the careers and lives of many others.
So many times, we become focused on only the goal or completing the tasks and in today’s busy environment with the never-ending emails, IM’s and meetings; we can miss the most powerful and impactful element for your team’s success: Making the human connection.
You may have heard people say “I love working for my manager” and they work their butts off to accomplish the goal. Have you wondered what’s their secret to motivate their teams? And thought “I want what they have.” If you or others in your organization answered yes to the above question, then the IMPACTFUL leadership series is for YOU!
These sessions are focused on leadership style, strengths, what motivates others, communication and making the connection that fuels teams and organizations to deliver results that exceed expectations.
This series is designed to be delivered as a Keynote, half or full day session and offsite retreats.
- Define your future – Define your organization
- Define YOUR INDIVIDUAL and ORGANIZATION’S Success
- Gain input and buy-in through communication
- Understand the power of a roadmap and creating goals to fuel results
- What is your leadership style and how to leverage your strengths to engage others?
- Understand your Unique leadership style
- Identify and build on your individual and team strengths
- Build high-performance teams leveraging the strength based model delivering accelerated growth
- 20 Question Leadership
- Define and understand the value of the 20 Question Leadership Model
- Create and evolve a culture of curiosity
- Build trust 20 Question style
- Differentiation and Growth
- Define, communicate and leverage your differentiation
- Make growth contagious in your teams/organization
- Understand the human connection to leverage organizational goals