In this tailored talk, CrisMarie will share her journey from people pleaser to becoming unapologetic. She’ll share concrete steps of how she closed the gap, bringing more of who she is to everything she does.
CrisMarie’s desire is to help each woman conquer self-doubt, self-criticism, people pleasing, and the pressure to be perfect, to become more bold, courageous, confident and alive.
CrisMarie knows how to connect to any audience of women who want to – play big, love deeply, stay healthy, and be wealthy!
- Inspiration: walk away knowing that being yourself is the only path to health and joy
- Key steps: let go of the pressure to be perfect
- Practical tools: shift from people pleasing to expressing your true self
Igniting the Olympian in You!
CrisMarie shares her journey from musician to Olympic athlete in a way that is funny, poignant, and relatable to every person. She tailors the talk to match the needs of the audience.
Her journey wasn’t a straight line. CrisMarie knows what it is to lose it all in the quest for glory and how to come back from the depths of despair. CrisMarie will inspire those that are successful and want more, as well as those who are struggling – as we all do at times.
If you want your audience to be inspired, engaged, and take action, CrisMarie will deliver.
- The Olympic Rings: five steps for success in any goal
- Inspiration: walk away knowing you can move forward toward your dreams
- How to come back when you’ve lost it all